Custom Hydraulic Manifolds Description
Saroit Hydraulics is a manufacturer of high-performance customized hydraulic manifolds and hydraulic screw-in valves for the worldwide market. Custom hydraulic manifolds are designed to integrate a combination of functions. This forms a single hydraulic manifold system assembly.
Saroit Hydraulics custom hydraulic system manifold blocks are also called the hydraulic integrated circuits. These integrated or custom manifold systems are useful for OEMs approach. They can be customized to meet specific application requirements for OEM.
This makes the final customized assembly a proprietary item for the OEM hydraulic system.
- Aluminum or Steel manifold for different pressure applications.
- Simple assembly with hydraulic valves.
- CNC machined customized hydraulic manifold system.
- Professional technical communication
- Quick response 7×24.
- Industry common cavity from 08 to 12 sizes.
- Stacked CETOP valves from 02 to 07 series
- Aluminum manifold block anodized as an option
- Steel manifold block zinc plated as an option
- Your LOGO/Part number stamp on the block as request.
|Name||Custom Hydraulic Manifolds|
|Number of cavities:||from 1 to 25, even more|
|Number of stations:||from 1 to 15|
|Hydraulic Circuit:||base on your hydraulic application request|
|Operating Pressure:||3000PSI (210bar) ~6000PSI (420bar)|
|Material:||Aluminum – 6061-T6, or Steel|
|Thread Type:||M, SAE, NPT, and BSPP porting|