Hydraulic Shuttle Valve Description
Cartridge solenoid valve is designed to operate as a bi-directional blocking valve, pressure release valve, directional control valve or double check valve that is operated by hydraulic coil. Our 2, 3 and 4 way hydraulic solenoid valves are used for directional, pressure, check and flow control. All solenoid valves come with solenoid coil that operates the valves as an electrical circuit control.
- Poppet and spool type design
- Continuous duty solenoid valve coil.
- Hardened poppet and seat for long life
- Optional solenoid coil voltage
- Manual override option
- Compact size.
- Industry common cavity size.
|Name||Hydraulic Shuttle Valve|
|Part Number:||TSLV-08, TSLV-10|
|Cavity size:||from 08-2 cavity to 10-2 cavity|
|Material:||Steel and O-ring, valve coil|
|Operating Pressure:||3200PSI (210bar)|