Standard Manifolds Description
Standard manifolds are designed for stacked hydraulic valves and cartridge valves. They are widely used in industrial and mobile hydraulic systems with different valve sizes and stations. Saroit Hydraulics offers a complete line of hydraulic manifolds, adapters, sub-plates and cover plates that meet all ISO and NFPA standards. Our standard manifold can be designed with GA and relief valve port as per your request.
- Series manifolds and parallel manifolds are all available.
- Aluminum or steel manifold for different pressure applications
- Simple assembly with nuts
- Easy to design and change hydraulic stacked valves
- Compact size.
- Industry common mounting dimensions.
- Includes mounting kit as request
- Relief Cavity Industry Common
- GA, Gauge Port available
|Name||D03, D05, D07 Standard Manifold|
|Number of Station:||from 1 to 10|
|Circuit:||Series Circuit or Parallel Circuit Standard Flow|
|Material:||Aluminum – 6061-T6, Anodised as option|
|Operating Pressure:||3000PSI (210bar)|
|Thread Type:||M, SAE, NPT, and BSPP porting|